Saturday, April 11, 2009

Time out for mommy

Ahh... the sound of silence! Everyone is gone running errands leaving me alone in a nice empty house, with a napping baby. Every single room in the house is an utter disaster, but that's ok. It's not going to be my problem for a few more minutes. We've had a busy week - Greg's sister Carinn and her family came into town and it's been super fun, if not super noisy. Greg's parents and his brother Ryan just got in last night, his cousin Cami has been visiting, and with Stephanie and Michael downstairs... it's been a full house. 
Carinn's kids are just getting over being sick, and Aimee is just getting some form of whatever they had... including pink eye. I've had a few long nights in a row. But right now, well, now is good. 
I am eating a huge salad - with way too much ranch, I am wasting plenty of time on Facebook and looking at other people's blogs, and enjoying every second of it. 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am having a super quiet moment myself right now too and rather enjoying it!! super adorable family pic by the way!!

Bobbi said...

I love that picture of you guys!! What a beautiful family!