Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I miss my little baby...

Quick post: 
I was looking back through some old posts, looking for one where I took Aimee to parent/tot swim lessons last year (because we're doing it again this year). I totally thought I posted a picture of that - but can't find it anywhere. However, I did go through a bunch of pictures/videos of Aimee when she was little and got all heart sick. She was so different then, like another person... maybe you other moms out there will relate. Anyway, it made me sad. But don't get me wrong, Aimee as a toddler is super fun! I just miss having a little baby around. Good thing we're due to have another one August 17th :)








5 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I know exactly how you feel! I used to look at pictures of Rebecca and feel like she'd just gotten bigger. Now it's like she's really grown up, though.

P.S. I didn't realize Aimee had so much hair when she was born!

Crystal said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting!

Liz said...

Congrats on the next little Gremily!!! Another cutie I'm sure.

hillary and britton said...

She was adorable then and is still adorable now:) I know what you mean though, Aimee and Nora are definitely not babies any more. I'm exited that you are having another baby to dote on.

Unknown said...

I was just going to say, that's when you need to have another one!! Aahhh!! Congrats, so exciting!! I'm already feeling like that again, and Ethan's only 2 months..Oh boy!