Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zoo Days

We took advantage of the warmer weather (not that you'd know that from the way we're dressed) and drove up to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. It's actually a decent zoo - I was skeptical the first time I went. I mean, it has nothing on the LA or Miami zoo - but it's a good size, especially for a 2 year old. It seems like Greg, Aimee, and I haven't done anything together as a family in a long time and our time (Greg's especially) is about to be tied up a whole lot more. Plus I still felt bad about Aimee being so miserable at the LA Zoo - she was scared of all the animals! - very unlike her.

This trip went much better!



Baby and Mommy - Baby was definitely the star of the zoo





Tried to get her in this picture by herself - wasn't going to happen



The "Raffes"



A special noggin' cuddle (nuggle) for dad.

No comments: