Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally updated!

I can no longer ignore the guilty feeling of not blogging for so long! It is high time.

Plus it helps when your sister calls you and says that she keeps checking my blog, hoping that I will have new pictures of the kids. Sorry Steph!

So first of all let's start with a very broad summary of the last few months:

- Greg finished his first year of law school. Hooray!
- He also started his internship. Hooray! (oh wait... now I don't have a car every day)
- Utah Trip (end of May) and an early b-day celebration for Aimee
- Trip to my parents and a b-day celebration for Aimee

So first things first:
Right after Greg finished his first year and before starting his internship, we flew out to Utah for a quick visit. It was so nice to see so many family members. I wish everyone could have been there. Aimee got to catch up with her cousin Addison. Those were some good times for those girls!! They were so funny together! I was so happy that they played together as well as they did. Sadly, I don't have a lot of pictures from that trip. Mostly because we took so many of them with Roxanne's ultra awesome camera. I downloaded a bunch to Costco before I left, I just need to order the cd.

Here's what I do have!




Reunited at last!!


Yeah... I can't flip this picture around for some reason. The original file is right side up. It's too bad too - I love this one. But it makes me a little sad too. They look so old! Like all of a sudden they aren't toddlers. They're little girls now...




While in Provo we frequented the Provo Beach Resort in the Riverwoods. If you haven't been - go! It's really fun. There are arcade games, bowling, flow rider, food court, a merry-go-round, play grounds, ropes course... and more! Anyway, Greg and I did the "ropes course" As you can kind of tell from the pictures above and below - you are harnessed to this rope above your head and there is a "course" you can walk around - HIGH above the entire activity center. We really should have taken some pictures from the ground looking up. These don't do it justice. I realize now that I am a bit scared of heights. I knew I was totally safe, but I went across every obstacle SO slow, my heart pounding the entire time. There were a few courses that were nothing more than a tight-rope to walk across and a few ropes hanging sporadically across the top... then some mini platforms with barely enough room for both of your feet at the same time that you almost had to leap across (think Mario Bros)! I came away from this with a new found appreciation for agility of circus performers.






Kourtney and Jack kickin' it at the playground. Jack looks a bit terrified. Don't worry, he liked Kourtney. I think he was just awe-struck with her mad crawling and climbing skills.




Aimee could ride the merry-go-round ALL day if we let her.


When in Utah, eat at Magleby's! We got breakfast there one day. And it was worth every calorie!



Nevermind Greg's homeless man beard. It kept him warm.



Nanny and the girls!



More Magleby's goodness.


Ok, there you have it! Lots more Utah pics to upload. Plus Aimee's birthday bashes. I'm sure I'll be a little out of order the next couple of posts - check back soon!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Aww, your kiddies are darling and you look fabulous!