Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And the Results are in!

It's another...


Girl!! I am very excited and for the first time was right about my guess. Aimee knew all along ;) 
I wonder if baby girl will look more like Aimee or more like Jack. I guess either way - she will look like both of them. We have some strong genes... 
And just so you know, getting this picture was no easy task. Let me show you some of the outtakes: 



Come on, photographer. 




And for about 5 minutes Jack freaked out. Tore up his paper and threw himself on the ground... 



... And nose picking. 


Well baby girl, you're in for some wonderful craziness.

2 comments:

Tiffany&3 said...

Oh yay!! I am SO excited for you!! Congrats on a girl :) I bet Aimee is very happy!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! And the girls outnumber the boys once again. Bring on the cute girl clothes again!