Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sweet and Sour

My friend Jolyn took these DARLING pictures of Bridget! So, instead of sleeping, or switching out the laundry, or cleaning my kitchen... I am blogging! 


Little miss thing is my sweet/sour baby. 
Sweet when she is sleeping. Sour when she is awake.


She will usually sleep a long stretch at night. We are averaging 4 hours. But I don't know if this is always a good thing. Like last night she slept for almost 5 hours straight! But from about 10 am - 8 pm today she was super fussy and wouldn't sleep more than like 10 - 20 minutes at a time (And would only stay asleep when I held her).  
It was a long day.



She likes going outside. And likes to be held. She also likes the sound of water running. She does not like pacifiers, I have tried 3 different kinds.
Bridget has a natural mohawk and baby mullet. She's just cool like that. 

She also has a quick temper...



 But you might not believe me because she looks so incredibly sweet. 


3 comments:

Linnae said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! I love them. Carol did a stretch from 9 until 3:15!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the clock.

Tiffany&3 said...

She is a doll! Olivia is the same way - super wicked temper! She holds her breath and does the silent cry thing until she passes out - yes, as in loses consciousness! Ever since she was a couple months old. I will tell you it has gotten better with time. Maybe it's the third baby thing? Olivia always wanted to be held too, so I always had her strapped in the Bjorn or a moby wrap so that I could function!! I hope you are doing well Hun!

liz said...

Love the pics. Adorable. Elliott never took a pacifier... Its a real bummer. When he got fussy as a baby the only thing that would calm him was if only I held him. I don't know how many nights I slept holding him. I seriously hope baby 3 takes a pacifier.