Monday, September 24, 2012

Nanny and Poppy Came to Town

Greg's parents came to visit us last week! We were oh-so excited. They got to meet Baby Bridget, see the sights (aka - NorthPark Mall), go to a waaay too crowded SMU tailgate party, and spoil the kiddos! 


Poppy chatting with Bridget. She is quite the little gabber these days.


Aimee and Jack with Poppy. I promise we brush Jacks hair, in case you were wondering.

I took lots of pics of the kids with Nan and Pop, hoping for one where everyone is looking at the camera and everyone is smiling. 
Got a few and some were so funny, I couldn't decide... so you get to look at all of them. 



I think Aimee looks very "Brassfield" in this picture... must be the smile and the ears.





We took these after church. We blessed Bridget, only I have no blessing outfit pics to show for it. She was spitting up and I didn't want to risk the dress getting totally wrecked so I changed her while we were still at church. I tried to take some pics later that day but she was NOT having it! I'll have to stage some later before she gets too big. 

HI JACK!




LOVE Nanny and Jack in this one! 





 And now our turn... 


Poor Bridget... 





And a few more while the fam was in town. We spent a bit of time at Greg's aunt and uncle's in Coppell. Why I didn't take any pics with them? Or Greg's cousin and her fam? I don't know! I'm so lame. And seriously thinking with like 1/4 of my brain these days.  

Jack is Greg's little buddy. 


How about a nap on Nanny?



We are so glad that they could come! Can't wait to see them again at Christmas. 

No comments: