When I told Aimee that there would be snow at Nanny's house she was ELATED. But then worried, "Am I going to miss Christmas?!" I guess when you are four, snow = Christmas. We cleared that up and enjoyed the white stuff. There was plenty of it this trip.
And little Aimee is a total snow bunny. She LOVED it. Played outside in it for hours. I think I was good for about 30 minutes.
She loved hunting for "crystals" (chunks of ice) with her cousins. And playing snow lions. And sledding.
(There are a million action shots of Aimee, but I liked them too much to edit out more)
 |
| My handsome boys |
 |
| Neal and Min |
 |
| Addie and "Walz-cracker" (Um Laura, just so you know, when Jack saw this picture he pointed to you and that's the name he said. Haha) |
 |
| Neal and "baby Chris" |
(Greg's family is known for having some pretty random nick-names)
 |
| Bree, Con-man, and Michael |
 |
I think this one is from the first day all the kids went sledding together. Jack was a royal wreck. As evident in this photo. Don't worry, he had more fun the next time. (Conner wasn't too happy either)
|
Round 2:
 |
| Love Greg's face in this one |
 |
| Love! |
 |
| Sweet Bobo taking care of Jack |
 |
Playing snow lions
|
1 comment:
https://hubpages.com/@zippozip
Post a Comment