Sunday, March 24, 2013

Christmas (Still!)


Here are more pictures from our Christmas trip in Utah.

Lots of cousin-time:

Addie and Koko


Minnie and Bree


Con-man and his dyson


Jack Man and Neal. (Poor guys, they are seriously outnumbered)


A plus when going to Utah, I am closer to some of my siblings!! My sister is awesome and came all the way down to Provo to visit for a few hours before her flight. (They went to FL, one of these days we need to get our holiday schedule on the same track!)
I immediately tried to steal baby Maebe (Addison #2). That did not go over so well. She was pretty much terrified of me. SAD! We don't get to see them often enough. I am just some weird stranger that looks like her mom with a bunch of crazy kids. But by the time they had to leave she finally warmed up to me a little bit.

Hilarious.


At least no one is crying. 

Our Utah trip was jam-packed with lots of fun outings. There was even a grown ups-night out. We hired half  of the neighborhood's 12 and 13 year-olds to watch the babies. We saw a local production of "A Christmas Carol". It was really good, minus the part when all the boys were texting each other random inappropriate inside jokes and all laughing so hard they were crying. (At least it was during intermission)

Photobombed!


First date night since BB was born!

One of the neatest things Nanny did was take all the kids to Thanksgiving Point for "Breakfast with Santa"
I really had no idea what to expect.
Their "dining hall" was set up with tons of round tables and chairs. There were two buffet lines that kept hoards of food flowing. Santa was set up on the stage and there were several stations set up with activities for the kids. 

Jack Man likes his breakfast food




Hanging out with the big guy himself






The kids were all really distracted by...


The Coca Cola Polar Bear!! Because nothing says Kids and Christmas like a giant glass of Coca Cola.


Aimee and weird-o Buddy the Elf


Face painting time!


"Ladies, I mustache you a question..."
After about 2 hours at this place the moms and Nanny were DONE. While driving out we saw some reindeer!!

Too Cute!
Ok, that is about all I can do at the moment... there are a lot more Christmas pictures. I should probably just make a photobook and call it good. :)