Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aimee meets Santa


So we've been with Greg's fam in so cal for Thanksgiving. Aimee loves being around all her cousins and aunts and uncles. She's going to be sad when we get back to Utah and it's just us again. I have TONS of pics to upload and a few stories to share. But for now, I'll just post this picture of Aimee meeting Santa. She just stared at him!! It was hilarious.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

she is So adorable, we love being able to see her this weekend!

hillary and britton said...

How awesome! This is a great photo! I'm excited to see more. We'll be home in the US soon-it would be fun to see you and Aimee. Nora rolls now too:)

Laura and David said...

Post more pictures of your baby! we miss her.

Laura and David said...

yeah, that's why i had to post some! plus i was falling way behind!