Well everyone, Aimee's costume was a success! I was quite pleased with the end result. Here are some pics we took the day before Halloween (good thing too, because it was kind of rainy for the real deal).
(notice my death grip on her arm)
On Halloween night we took her up to our ward's trunk or treat. She was SO excited when we got there. She started kicking her legs, ooing, and smiling. She absolutely loves to watch kids and be around people. Towards the end, I think it was sensory overload. She was a really good sport about the whole thing though. I'm glad we took her, she had a good time and we got out of the house for a while.
6 comments:
oh my gosh this is the cutest halloween pumpkin ever! Love the costume, adorable!
Wow Emily! Aimee is the cutest pumpkin ever! I'm so impressed-did you made it?! She really is so adorable! Much love.
That is so cute! Love the costume and she is adorable!
step one: aimee's halloween costume
step two: project runway!
hahahaha. love the deathgrip on the arm
Super cute Pumpkin Princess!!! I love it, good job!
She is so beautiful, I love these pictures!
P.S. Kaleb has a crush on Aimee, I was holding him in my lap just now while scrolling through your blog and when he saw Aimee's pictures he chuckled, smiled, and reached his hand out to touch her picture on the computer. She's already roping the boys in, watch out!
Post a Comment