Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some pics

So it's been a while since I posted anything, and well - I am just fine. Aimee and I are still working on getting into a consistent routine, but every time I think we're close she decides to trick me. 
She STILL does not like to sleep in her crib. The other night Greg and I were both frustrated (she had been fussing for an hour). We put her in her crib and she started screaming. Greg used to tell me, "Emily we just need to let her cry it out." After about 45 seconds Greg went and got her. 

She's been especially fussy the last few days. I wonder if
 she's going to start teething soon or something. 

Well here are some pics:



Aimee as a happy baby.



Aimee sleeping with one arm in the air.


Aimee as a sad baby.

4 comments:

hillary and britton said...

Emily! Her sad face is soooooooooo sad...and soooooooooo adorable:)
Glad to know you're doing well. Give our family a hug if you go to the trunk or treat tonight.
Much love

Laura and David said...

yea!!!i'm so excited to see new pictures of her! more excited to see her at the end of this month though!! i can't wait!

Rebecca said...

Oh that sad face is too stinkin cute! You don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her!

Andrea said...

Ok, that sad face is so funny!! it definitely brightens my day!! She is adorable!