We are all sick.
Aimee got a cold a few days ago - when your baby is sick, it's so sad! Her nose started out so runny, and now she's super congested. She has a hard time eating because she can't breathe well through her nose. I just wanted to take it away from her, but instead she decided to share. Last night Greg and I both got hit with it. AND Aimee decided to wake up at 4:20 and stay awake until 6. She's starting to feel better and had slept so much the day before. When she woke up she was super happy and chatty. It was kind of cute.
Anyway, now we all have it. Greg's parents are coming to visit this weekend - hopefully they won't get it too!
I did take Aimee to the doctor today. I can tell she's feeling a lot better, but in my "What to Expect: The First Year" book, it says you should take your baby to the doctor if it's their first cold. Her ears and throat look good, so that was a relief. I was told that I can basically take tylenol and drinks lots of fluids. What I really want is some strong cough syrup and a long nap.
Sigh.
Also, I've been meaning to post this funny picture of Aimee in the tub. She threw her little leg and arm over the side all by herself! She loves baths (and showers!)! In this picture she is totally kicking it - I covered her up to keep her modest (I think you can get in trouble for posting nakey pics). She would chill in the tub for days if I let her! She always gets mad when I take her out.
Oh yeah! So she got weighed at the doctor's office. The poor thing is only 12 lbs, 14 oz. String bean!
4 comments:
I love how the baby is chillaxin in the tub jones style! Hey that reminds me the other day I found that love letter from RRRRRRRREEX...hey YOU BABY...hahahaha
Defeat the Huns indeed. The Navy...I dunno it just seems to fit. It could be my time to boss people around and things...but first I am trying to get back to finish my mission. Then, we'll see
Emily!!!! Hey this is Alyson (Williams) from the el dorado ward. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited that I came upon your blog!Your little family is just beautiful and congrats on having a baby! Your daughter is so cute, what a doll! I hope all is going well...we have a family blog but its private, but if you'd like to see if just shot me an email and I'll send you an invite!
sassiechic79@hotmail.com
~Alyson
Take Care!
I'm lovin the kick back bath picture! We have a shot of Kaleb kickin back and resting his feet on the feeding tray in his stroller. Cracks me up!
I hope you guys all feel better soon. I freaked out when Kaleb had his first cold and was major congested one night. It sounded to me like he couldn't breath and I panicked and grabbed what Jarom and I like to call the "booger sucker" (nasal aspirator?) and sucked out his mucus.
I know you were just dying to read about the baby booger story! Ha ha!
Oh no! I'm sorry Aimee is sick:( and you guys too. I worried that Nora would get sick traveling here-but so far so good. I love the picture of her in the bath tub! Hope you are doing well. Our walks here are much different. A few days ago we walked to Buckingham Palace via a park with crazy squirrels and giant pelicans that wouldn't move out of the path-I was worried they might attack the stroller, but it worked out okay! Get better soon. Tell everyone hello!
Post a Comment