Sunday, June 7, 2009

Birthday Party Celebrations! Part 1

In preparation for Aimee's 1st birthday - we had a little photo shoot. I know, I know - there are a lot of pictures. But her expressions are so funny to me! And she changes them in an instant - its hard not to post ALL of them. The one where the cat is close to her is one of my favs - he NEVER gets that close to her! She is gleefully surprised too! 












2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

You're right, her expressions are great! Her dress is so cute and her little party hat matches so well! As another mother, I don't blame you at all for putting up as many pictures as you did. It's always hard to choose!

hillary and britton said...

Oh my goodness she is adorbale! I can't believe she is one years old tomorrow!! Ah! Her hat and dress are really cute too.