We celebrated Aimee's first birthday a little early this year - and it was a huge success! She was a very good sport about the whole thing. No crying - she even kept her birthday hat on the whole time! Thank you to everyone for coming and for all the cute gifts!! Especially thanks to my sister, Steph for helping so much and being the photographer so I could play hostess. We had a little bbq outside, (just in time too, because it is cold and rainy today!) followed by presents and cake. The cake, was the best! I cried I was laughing so hard... we filmed it, but can't seem to get the video uploaded - I will keep trying though. Aimee was hesitant about the cake at first, but it didn't take long before she shoved her whole face in it! It was all up her nose... she is definitely a fan of funfetti.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Wow, she really went for it! :)
we're so sad we weren't there!!
She is so cute with the cake! Looks like an awesome birthday party. I need to start planning Noras! (Her birthday cake is really cute and so is her hat. I need to get some tips from you:)
She looks like a little princess! :) I can't tell if she's loving the cake or crying :) haha!
Post a Comment