I know, I know - it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Sorry Laura, no new videos either. We've been really busy this month. My brother came down and visited for a few days, Greg's parents plus brothers were here too. I don't think about things though - and didn't take any pictures with them here. Next time!
Aimee had her 15 month check up last Friday. She has slowed waaaaay down on the growth chart, when she was a tiny baby she was always in the 80th percentile and up for height. 30's for weight. NOW she is in the 11th% for weight and 37th for height. Maybe she's going to be runty like her dad was. Not that I was a big kid, but he was a midget until he was a Junior in High School.
She had to get a few shots, plus the flu shot - a few days later she got a fever and has been crabby ever since! I think she might be teething. SPEAKING of teething - she FINALLY has her two front teeth in! The little teeth right next to those and some top molars came in too. Still only the two front teeth on the bottom, but that's ok. I have yet to really capture those teeth on film, but they are so cute!
There are more pics to post from my crappy camera, but I haven't got around to uploading them (that, and a million other things I need to do). Here are some random pictures I took when she woke up one morning, extra spazzy. She had some great bed-head going on.
Oh, how I love my little goofy baby!
2 comments:
hey goofy girl!! we are coming to see you in real life instead of watching your movies everday and night!
That last one is a Grinch grin
Post a Comment