Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Recap

Yes, I did upload the video of Aimee freaking out, but totally forgot to upload the zillion pictures I have from Christmas-time. Because there are so many, I used a photobucket slideshow. It's lengthy, and there are pictures from both sides of the family mixed in, but my goal was to hurry it up, not to organize it. So in this slideshow, there are pictures of the following:
-Ward Christmas Party (Aimee did NOT like this Santa)
-Mall Santa (Aimee liked this one)
-Presents in Utah with my siblings
-Aimee and California cousins (with Greg's side)
-Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor (in Cali)
-Christmas Eve Extravaganza (these are the pictures of us in our pj's, with lots of freaky mannequins... you'll see)
I think that's the gist of it



2 comments:

Marly C said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun.

hillary and britton said...

Very cute! What a clever way to post a lot of pictures. I have yet to do Christmas photos!