Sorry, to my dad especially, for taking so long to get these uploaded! And for those of you who follow, but didn't know, my dad is on the tail end of a year-long tour in Iraq. So, he especially likes it when I update my blog.
Aimee and I got to go out and visit my mom and sister in Florida earlier this month. As always, it's loads of fun. We had an adventure getting out there (flight canceled, rerouted to new airport, bag sent to old airport, etc...) but we made it! It was a bit on the chilly side, as far as Florida is concerned - so no beach this trip. But it was still warmer than Utah! Here are some pictures from the zoo. AND of Aimee pestering Abby (the dog). She is a huge fan of dogs these days. She constantly wanted to hug her, sit on her, and feed her. I think Abby tolerated Aimee so well because she got about half of every meal Aimee ate.
No comments:
Post a Comment