Sunday, March 21, 2010

Florida, Part 2

On our Floridian adventure we went to Universal Studios. Aimee was fascinated, yet terrified by all the characters in the park. But she did love Fievel's playland. We could have stayed there all day if it were up to her. I have a funny video of her at that part of the park that I need to upload.



Dora scared Aimee to death up close. Aimee preferred all the characters from a distance.



Donkey was also terrifying. And we thought she'd be so thrilled too! She LOVES Shrek right now (seriously, she wants to watch it daily).



Aimee was especially scared of the Simpsons.



Finally, Aimee's happy place, at Fievel's playland.


By far, her favorite part of the whole day!

More to come...

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I love that she's terrified of the Simpsons...I would be, too.

Chelsea said...

I think I would have been scared of them too! I never like the life size cartoon characters! :)