Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quick Cali Trip

Like the title of this post says, we (Roxanna, Aimee, and myself) took a quick, last minute trip to California to play with the cousins. The trip almost didn't happen. Aimee had a fever for a few days right before we left, then I was sick... but Saturday night Aimee's fever went down and I felt better, so I thought - why not? It was clear though, once the day got going that Aimee was still feeling super lousy. But we were super excited to spend some time with all the other babies! On Monday we (Me, Roxanna, Carinn - her kids, Laura, Addison, and Debbie Whitaker) went to the LA Zoo. I think all the kids had a good time. Aimee tried to, she really did, but she felt so bad AND rubbed sunscreen into her eye to top it off. I'm glad that we got to go though!

Because of a snow storm in Utah, we ended up staying in California a little longer than we thought we would. Aimee got a few non-sick days in and got to play with her friends a little longer. But of course, Addison and Laura got sick (not from Aimee! We've only shared that virus with baby Bree so far). We get to see the whole gang again in May! This time - no sick babies! And no fighting between Aimee and Addison. (Not likely, but we can hope)



Carinn, Amelia, and bb Bree on the tram.



Neal (the handsome little man), Aimee, and Addison



The "big" girls



The Stroller Gang.

1 comment:

Laura and David said...

I wish you had posted one of the stroller pictures where aimee was petting addison's face. they are such little weirdos. i am forever thankful that you did not post any pictures of me from this trip...pregnant w/a virus not fun.