My sisters in law are visiting with all their kids. We are living in a state of happy chaos. Happy that the kids are (usually... ok, sometimes) all getting along. Chaos, because a house full of 11 adults (two of them pregnant) and 5 children (ages 5 and under) is a recipe for chaos.
I love my little nieces and nephew. I love their mom's and what their moms teach me about being a better mom. Laura, you are saintly. I think I would have lost it by now. Carinn, you are always so cheerful and happy. Where does all that energy come from? Both make me want to be more patient and to smile more.
And Aimee - even though you still put pennies in your mouth - no matter how many times I tell you in a mean voice not to, and even though you have some major drama moments - I really, really, really love you. And I am EVER SO GRATEFUL that you still nap like clockwork!
I'm grateful that today Greg made all the little babies some pizza for lunch AND changed Aimee's poopy diaper, even though he still doesn't have an iPad. :)
1 comment:
I love reading your posts! You crack me up! You're such a good momma - I remember those "drama moments" that you speak of...though I can't say the have ever really gone away! At nine years old, they still crop up but in a more sassy way! Oh the joys of motherhood...
Post a Comment