Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!

Happy birthday love! So while in Provo, we've taken advantage of Tucano's birthday club promo - for a few years now. Buy one meal, get one free! Endless tasty meats and buffet for under $8/person (if you go during lunch) and something like $12/person if you go for dinner. Not too shabby!!

Tucanos throughout the years...

(Aimee at 6 weeks)

(At one)

And 2!


And some more pictures from our outing:



Aimee arguing with Greg about her middle name being "Jean". Greg was saying something like, "Is your name Aimee Jean?"
"No! I NOT Jean!"
Haha.



The arguing didn't last long. Aimee wanted to be held and Greg was making this goofy face with his glasses. Aimee thought it was hilarious.



I love my babies!


Oh and PS!! Congratulations Laura to baby girl number 2 this morning!!! I have like, zero details other than she's 8 lbs, 9 oz. Uncle Greggie is excited to share a birthday with you!!

No comments: