Friday, October 22, 2010

Law School Living

We went to the Lex Vitae fund raiser this evening on campus. They had BBQ, a bounce house, dunk tank, pony ride, and petting zoo (which was really just 2 goats, but the kids liked it). It was pretty fun. I have to say, even though the hours are long and Greg is at the library studying all the time, I am enjoying law school! It's nice to be around so many young families in the same boat as us. And there are so many kids for Aimee to play with - it's made this transition easier. Anyway, here are some pics from today.


All four of us - and Jack is getting so big!! (PS - yes, I got my hair cut. It is a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be, still have mixed feelings about it)



Pony Ride! Aimee LOVED it! She totally did it by herself, no help from mom and dad. Here she is waving "bye" to everyone watching.


Sibling Love



Bounce house = good times.

You would never know it was the middle of October from these pictures. It's still in the high 80s. We even went to the splash park by our house that morning. Even though I do miss the fall in Utah - I have to say, I am enjoying what feels like an extended summer.

3 comments:

Linnae said...

All of these updates are so cute. We miss you.

Chelsea said...

Your hair is adorable! :) I think it looks great on you! :)

Sarah Preston said...

I love your short new cut! I have been thinking about cutting mine, and your picture is seriously making me consider it!