Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Aimee's Mini Me OR Jack Jr?

Bah! I'm so behind where I want to be - blogging, to-do list... everything! BUT, I had to get these pictures posted. I go back and forth, trying to decide who Bridget looks like. More like Jack or more like Aimee? Unfortunately since the Mac bit the dust, I don't have access to very many digital pics of Aimee at Bridget's age right now. I do have a few of Jack that I pulled from this blog. Take a look for yourself and decide... I see a LOT of Jack, but more of Aimee's eyes?

Jack at around 6-8 weeks
Bridget at 5 weeks

A side by side comparison...



 

One of Aimee

Aimee on the left, Bridget on the right
 


And just because it's cute... 

This is expression that is most seen on this little baby's face these days.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Linnae said...

How is it that expressions are genetic. I was just thinking this about my girls. Carol looks like eden and kirsi, but she makes the same faces that Eden use to and it just makes me laugh.

Laura and David said...

um, you may need to go change her name to Jacqueline because i'm pretty sure she is the female version of Jack man.