Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween

I know, I know, I know... the last thing you want to do is revisit Halloween when Christmas is just around the corner, but I need to get this documented! 

Just a few pics for the family...

We made cupcakes and the kids went to town decorating them.

SPRINKLES!!

Pumpkin carving was more fun for some...


Jack was totally grossed out with the pumpkin slime. 

Aimee got to dress up 3 times this year! One time included her preschool's Halloween Program.


(The videos are mostly for the grandparents, just a few snippets of the program. The camera quality is super bad)



The video below is pretty funny. Jack insisted on dressing up, so I let him. He was dancing along with the kids. 


Ward Halloween Party

Fisherman and Lobster

I made Jack dress as a lumber Jack... he wasn't too keen with me rubbing make up on his face. But once we got there he was over it. 


(Greg was my catch - if you are at all confused)




On Halloween Jack got to wear his cool SpideyMan costume. 


And then there was Miss Bridget...



The kids had a BLAST trick-or-treating. Aimee could not get from house to house fast enough. And those kids scored some serious candy! 

No comments: