Monday, November 26, 2012

This little piggy

Bridget will be 4 months old in less than a week. Seriously, where did the time go? 
Miss Bridget is a funny baby. And by funny, I  mean she doesn't sleep well, is super loud, and can go from very happy to very upset... in a matter seconds. 

But I totally adore her. 

She squak-talks ALL the time.  
She is very ticklish and we've got a few chuckles out of her. 


She is fascinated by Jack and Aimee and takes in everything they do. (No doubt saving ideas for later)
She loves gnawing on her hands (or mine)
She spits up. A LOT.



She'd rather you hold her, but does ok with some floor time. (She does better with tummy time than Aimee or Jack did - maybe she will crawl earlier?) 
She's started to grab things, intentionally.
She makes the saddest/most adorable boo-boo face in the world.  
She loves, loves, loves bath time! And gets SO mad when I take her out and start dressing her. Which is funny because unless she is super hungry/tired, she doesn't freak out when I change her diaper. 
She has a ready smile for you, if you have one for her. 





Sunday nap


What big eyes you have...


Back in September we blessed Bridget while Greg's parents were in town visiting. I attempted to take pictures of her in her blessing dress and had NO success:


I kind of forgot about it until recently and thought I should attempt to take some pictures again - before she gets too big for the dress! 



I was a little more successful this time around... until I tried putting the bonnet on her head. 


Yelling at me. 
I guess she doesn't like it.


She was a tad more okay with things if I held her. 


And not so good when I put her down again...

That's my little lady!!
And for anyone else dying to see more of Bridget in action, a few more videos:













No comments: