Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prioritize?

She's sleeping now. So what should I be doing? Probably not blogging, BUT I am the queen of justification. Blogging is justified because I have been a terrible journal-keeper lately, and this is faster and more fun. 

I have been reading other people's blogs and it has inspired me!

New at this mom business, (and being home all day with a fussy baby) it has been a challenge to go from the Monday-Friday working-in-an-office routine to (ugh... she's crying again as I write, don't worry though - Greg got her). never knowing what day of the week it is, or the date. I used to get up between 6-6:30 everyday and go to bed around 11. Now I go to sleep around 2 am, sleep till 6, then Aimee wakes up. I pass out while feeding her, then wake up around 9 to feed her again. Greg heads off to school, and Aimee and I sleep until noon.  

That was today anyway. 

I usually can drag myself out of bed around 10 to go for a walk. Today was not one of those days. I didn't get in the shower until almost 2 - and that was quickly prompted because I was pooped and spat up on. 

*Sigh*

I have managed to semi-blow dry my hair. I am dressed... and it's 4:30. Go me!

Well, the cat has to go to the vet and I think I need to relieve Greg from baby duty. 

No comments: