Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 Month Old Pics

Ok, so I took Aimee to get some more pictures done on the 18th, so just a week after she turned 3 months. 

Here she is doing her Dr. Evil impersonation.


Here is Aimee before she found her hands... and then after. 



Gazing off into something... must be all the flowers.

Anyway, over all it was a pretty successful photo shoot. She only cried a little bit and was fairly cooperative. 

It really is crazy how fast they grow. She is getting to be more fun - but she also knows when we aren't giving her our complete and undivided attention. I think the days of me setting her in her bouncer seat to get things done around the house are quickly coming to an end. 

5 comments:

hillary and britton said...

adorable! I wish I would have gotten some taken of Nora before we left. We are loving London! Nora is doing pretty well with the time change now-sleeping 6 hrs a night straight through! We miss walking with you and Aimee too. Hope all is well there!

Robert and Bethany said...

Oh she is so precious! I love it!

Lynne said...

oh my goodness, so cute! was the dr. evil pose just a fluke, or was that gregory's doing?

Jarom & Crystal said...

These are gorgeous pictures of Aimee! She is such a sweetie. I love the dr. evil impersonation.

Rebecca said...

Dude - your days of getting things done around the house are not coming to an end - her days of fussing in the bouncer are just beginning! PS - love the pictures!