Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm ready for my close up


 Aimee hit her 3 month mark already. I know that most people say that the time goes by so fast, but it kind of feels like she's just always been a part of the family. She is however, getting cuter everyday - and her little personality is coming through. 
She does this thing when she's been away from me for a while, like if I pass her off to Greg (like I usually do before blogging). When he brings her back to me, I will smile real big at her and baby talk - she then smiles shyly back and looks away real fast burrowing into Greg's chest, then peeks back out again to make sure I'm still there. It's so sweet! 
Aimee also has a "tell" - like when she's getting tired. She has recently started to put her right hand up by her ear, and will tug at it or put her hand up behind her ear and tug at her head. 
She's my favorite when she first wakes up in the morning. She seriously stretches for 10 - 15 minutes (sometimes longer) trying to wake up. When she finally does wake up, she's super fun. 
Well, I hear her coming with Greg up the stairs. She probably needs some mommy time.



1 comment:

Nicole said...

SO cute!! I can't wait to have another little baby, she was making me baby hungry when you guys were here!!