Thursday, September 18, 2008

The memories...

Roomie Reunion 2008! I totally forgot I had these pictures. Well, here they are in all their glory. Thanks to Pam for making it happen for reals- you are the best! We had this little shin-dig in August while in California. Crystal, I know you guys would have been there if you hadn't moved already! I feel like I should photoshop you guys in the picture or something...


So we got Mike, Pam, Jones, Bethany, Robert, (back row) Gage, baby Mason, Amy, Me (Bayba to college crew) Greg, and baby Aimee.

(Apparently only the front row got the memo that we were supposed to make spazzy faces - I think Mike wins.) 

Next reunion I expect to see more babies!

1 comment:

Robert and Bethany said...

I'll do my best but if we have another roomie reunion Summer 09 I might only have a bump instead. Don't know, it's being discussed and waiting for the word back from the one who is really incharge of it all. I hope you guys move back here soon. Robert likes all of you and we want to be closer to you all as well.