oh, i love her! we can't wait for 2 weeks from today!!
I love her more.
It's a toss up on what is more entertaining to watch: aimee french kissing the mirror, or greg's blubbery babytalk. lol
So? You're a booger eater.
Oh Aimee- sooooooo cute! Greg's baby talk is pretty cute too:)
I second Jones. Both very entertaining.
Oh my gosh!! That is such a cute video!! I'm lovin it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, i love her! we can't wait for 2 weeks from today!!
I love her more.
It's a toss up on what is more entertaining to watch: aimee french kissing the mirror, or greg's blubbery babytalk. lol
So? You're a booger eater.
Oh Aimee- sooooooo cute! Greg's baby talk is pretty cute too:)
I second Jones. Both very entertaining.
Oh my gosh!! That is such a cute video!! I'm lovin it!
Post a Comment