For some reason I feel like tonight is the night. She's been crying for about 20 minutes and screaming now for about 10. Actually she's stopped at the moment. I have a feeling Greg went and picked her up. *Sigh*
For the first 20 minutes of crying I just knelt by her crib, sang her songs, put my hands on hers... I think it just infuriated her more when I would touch her and not pick her up.
OK - this just in. Greg did not pick her up. She is sleeping. H-O-L-Y C-O-W. I can't believe it! Now you know I won't be able to sleep because I am waiting for her to start crying again.
Could it be this simple? Could this really work? Updates to follow...
1 comment:
That's great Emily!! Hopefully this will be the beginning of wonderful uninterupted sleep-filled nights for you and Greg.
Post a Comment