Thursday, January 1, 2009

M.I.A.

Ok, I need to do my blogging duties that's for sure. To our credit though, we've been busy AND out of town. So first things first - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We flew to Florida and spent Christmas with my side of the family this year. The weather was so perfect the whole time. It was in the high 70's/ low 80/s everyday. I was so depressed as we flew over the bleak and dismal Wasatch mountain range on the way home. I really liked all that sunshine. I think Aimee did too. 

More importantly though, I got to see my family (minus my brother on a mission). I haven't seen them since Aimee was just tiny. It was really fun for them to play with Aimee too. And I really liked having muliple sets of hands eager to take her at any moment. Greg and I even managed to have a date night. I was sad to leave! I'll post some pics of our trip in a new post. 

No comments: