I love her little white dress. She is beautiful! I emailed greg about a poll, but he never emailed back...it was about crawling, but it's too late now-Nora crawls!
Hopefully you check the messages left on this post. Nicole and I just wanted to say how beautiful Amiee is. This photo of her looks like a professional picture of a model baby. Such a cute little girl.
4 comments:
She is beautiful!
I love her little white dress. She is beautiful! I emailed greg about a poll, but he never emailed back...it was about crawling, but it's too late now-Nora crawls!
Hopefully you check the messages left on this post. Nicole and I just wanted to say how beautiful Amiee is. This photo of her looks like a professional picture of a model baby. Such a cute little girl.
These pictures are gorgeous!! What kind of camera do you guys use?
Post a Comment