Thanks to everyone who offered advice/felt my pain about trying to get Aimee to sleep in her crib. As it stands now, Aimee happily sleeps between her mom and dad each night in our bed. I could not handle her constant screaming. She knows I am weak and shows zero mercy. Plan B is to get her used to the crib once she is weaned. I think it might be easier if she's over not getting the boob whenever she wants at night anyway... I haven't made any final decisions as to when weaning will begin, at 7 1/2 months Aimee still doesn't have any teeth - so I'm not in a hurry to stop nursing. All I know is - lesson learned for kid #2! Sorry future baby, you are going in the crib the day you are brought home from the hospital.
So - here we are a month into 2009. Greg is super busy with school and LSAT prep stuff. We don't see him until after 9 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I look forward to Fridays and the weekend as much as I did when I worked.
I have some pics to post - and other updates too. Stayed tuned!
5 comments:
Is Greg applying to law school? I went through all the prep stuff with Bryce and it was hard enough without a kid! Good Luck!
Yup, that is the plan. He will take the LSATs in June and then... who knows where we will be. I'd like to stay here, if only so we don't have to move with a baby. Where did Bryce get into law school? I just browsed your blog but didn't see it. Right now Greg is interested in a few CA schools, BYU, some in Texas, DC, NY, and Boston. So truly, I have NO idea where we will be a year from now... and by the time he is done with school we will most likely have like 2 more kids... it is going to be quite the adventure -that's for sure!
Hey, since I still do not appear to be having this baby any time soon, let me know if you're bored. I don't even have legal services M & W anymore... Oh, and I feel you on the not knowing where you'll be next year and being a poor student with a gaggle of kids. Except there's no chance we're staying here; no med schools... =( Sounds like John will be taking the MCAT right about when Gregor is taking the LSAT.
Hey thanks for the crib update. I was kind of wondering how it turned out. Hopefully you guys will get better sleep now.
I was wondering how it turned out! Tough. Last night Nora slept outside our room for the first time since we moved to London. I'm tired, but maybe it will work?!
I love Aimee's 7 month pictures-she is so adorable!
Post a Comment