Monday, February 23, 2009

Recap and Plans

It's been so long since I've posted anything other than pleas for those that view the blog to add a poll to their own. For those of you that did, thank you so much! (If you didn't, you still can - they've extended the deadline into early March)

Ok, enough of that! I have tons of photos and things to post. Before I do though, quick updates on Aimee:

-She is ALMOST crawling! I don't think it will be much longer. She gets around on the floor but is frustrated easily when on her belly for too long. 
-No teeth yet! Which is probably a good thing for her, because I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to nurse once those teeth come in. 
-Still a bad napper/sleeper. I am doomed.
-She's a screamer. Anyone who spends any time with her nowadays will hear it. She must like the sound of it or something. I think part of the problem is being cooped up in the house too long with me. We just need more activities. I think we will start going to the community pool next month for baby "swim" lessons. Also, we go to the library every Friday for baby story time. I am super surprised there aren't more Mommy groups in Utah. I looked at their website and there are NO listings in Utah, other than the library story time. Are you kidding me??? So the search for *cheap* activities continues... I personally like wandering about the mall, but Greg isn't a huge fan of that one. 

Well, last month we all went to California for a Greg's mom's birthday/nephew Neal's bday/Andrea Whitaker's wedding. Aimee and I stayed a few days longer to hang out with Greg's sister Laura and her baby, Addison. It was so much fun (minus a food poisoning/stomach bug mishap)! Makes me sad we don't live closer, because it's nice to have another mommy friend to do stuff with. The highlight of the trip was the visit to the Aquarium in Long Beach. SO FUN! And the girls did pretty good too. 

Next month Aimee and I will be going to Florida to hang out with my mom and sister for a week. My dad's in Kansas for some military training for two months. Southwest was having some KILLER deals ($99, each way!) - so we are going! Hurray for warm weather!

No comments: