Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick, sad baby


It's so hard to keep up with the blog. I am not sure why... Oh wait, I have a busy 9 month old baby. That's why. PLUS I've been trying to get a ton of things done before we go to Florida. (Hooray!) 

Anyway, a good chunk of last week was spent taking care of a sick little baby. There were multiple trips to the doctor's office, 4 sleepless nights in a row, and the verdict was that she probably had a sinus infection. Either way, she's been on the Amoxicilin(sp?) for almost a week now and she seems to be loads better!! 

Here is a picture of her though, when she wasn't feeling so good. Poor thing. It was so sad! And tiring... She even lost a pound over a month's time. We are working to fatten her up. She has really lost interest in baby food, which is ok with me. I'll stop buying it. She likes vanilla yogurt, bananas, grapes, and Cheerios for breakfast. String cheese is another favorite. Oh, and Macaroni Grill's pasta. This girl likes her carbs. Just like her mommy! 

No comments: