Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jibber Jabber

Ok, so I know this is lengthy (3 minutes) - but the grandparents appreciate it. And it really captures what Aimee is like most days. How she seems to be bossing no one in particular (yet!) and the silly things she does. For one, she put that dish towel on her head all by herself. Also, in this video I keep asking her if she is going to clean the floor, because initially that's what she was doing when she pulled the hand towels out of their drawer. She squatted down on the kitchen floor and began scrubbing! Of course, but the time I grabbed the camera, she had moved on to something else. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Laura and David said...

i will call her cinderella now after watching that. she wears a thing on her head just like cinderella. either that or she has hair envy.

hillary and britton said...

She is hilarious! Congrats on her pig tails:)