Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cousin Days!

Last week, Greg's sisters and their families came up to visit us! Ryan went to the temple and spoke in our ward last weekend. Greg and I also were asked to speak. This was also kind of a "don't know when we'll all be together again" visit. (Sad!) Laura is due to have a baby later this month, then Ryan leaves for his mission in the beginning of August, my baby comes mid-August, and by September, we move! We tried to squeeze in as much fun as we could. Took all the kids swimming A LOT (but not once did I think to bring my camera - of course). I did take a few other random pictures and tons of video while they were all here.


The girls hanging out in Aimee's bed

All the babies and Poppy. Notice Aimee is throwing a royal fit.


Playing under the giant parachute


Aimee and Breanne swapping popsicles


Even Greg's cousin's baby Kirsi got to visit!


Addison, "I looooove popsicles"

I'm not sure when we'll all get together again. I think we're really fortunate to be able to see each other as often as we do. I think for most people, you move away once you start a family - whether for work or for school... that's how it was for my family anyway. But I really love that Aimee has been able to develop relationships with her cousins. I'm determined that it won't be 3 whole years before we're all together again! That is way too long!

2 comments:

Linnae said...

hey, i need you to email me all the cute Popsicle pictures. They are cute naked babies

Laura and David said...

ditto to what linnae said. i have to get so many things before you guys move even further away from us! videos and pictures. it makes me so sad not knowing when we get to take pics like this again. btw i am in the teens tomorrow. crazy!!