Yesterday we went to the Dallas Arboretum! Greg's Aunt Norrie treated us along with Cami, Andrea, Addie and Nolan. It was A LOT of fun! They have it all decked out for fall. Their theme this year is "Fairy Tale Castles" - so you know the girls were going to be in heaven.
Well, apparently yesterday was some sort of mom-and-me day, because the place was packed! We couldn't even park at the Arboretum, we had to park a mile or so down the road. We didn't mind! There was a free bus you could ride down to the park. And Aimee and Jack LOVED the bus! Jack kept saying "Wow!" It was so cute.
Excited about the bus ride!
Friends, reunited! Aimee and Addie are so dang funny together. Combined, they might have enough energy to power a small city for a few days.
The whole baby gang.
They decided that this is the way you pose on a throne.
Ok, I don't know what it was about this day - but I could not get Aimee to smile "normal" the entire time!
Pumpkin Patch Kids
Jack's favorite pose: "The pointing at something over there"
Addie consoling Aimee. Not sure what Aimee was upset about. I think it was just because they had to wait in line to take a picture in Cinderella's carriage.
So sweet!
They had a whole little village of pumpkin cottages
And the Cinderella carriage! Oh the highlight of the trip! Addie's expression was priceless!!
Norrie brought this dress especially for this photo-op!
A few with the two of them together.
And yes, little miss got her turn. I dreaded it a little bit, because I knew that she'd never want to take it off...
And sure enough, tragedy struck when I told Aimee that should could not take the glass slipper from Cinderella's cottage, just because she was dressed up like her.
Oh mom, Why? Why?!
And here is little Nolan. He was a total angel the entire time!!
Here's some fun stuff - puddle splashing!
First genuine smile from Aimee the whole trip!
Some more of sweet Nolan.
All in all, it was a super fun trip! My only regret - I never took pictures of the grown ups!! It was so fun seeing Cami and getting to hang out with some of the Brassfield clan.
1 comment:
Could you send me some of those pics? You got some really cute ones! It was so much fun having you guys there!
Post a Comment