That is so cute!
yea!! she is so cute! I heard stephanie was screaming with joy!!
Congrats to Aimee! Time to baby proof the house! We can't keep our eyes off Nora for ten seconds these days....
Way to go Aimee! So cute! I love how they roll over at the end like they all super tired after that really taxing crawl :o)
Way to go Aimee!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She's already crawling!!! Her eyes are so pretty.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute!
yea!! she is so cute! I heard stephanie was screaming with joy!!
Congrats to Aimee! Time to baby proof the house! We can't keep our eyes off Nora for ten seconds these days....
Way to go Aimee! So cute! I love how they roll over at the end like they all super tired after that really taxing crawl :o)
Way to go Aimee!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She's already crawling!!!
Her eyes are so pretty.
Post a Comment