Friday, October 9, 2009

Farm Country - AGAIN!

Again for us, is really the first time for Aimee's Cali Cousins. I probably should have done this post AFTER the one I will do next - but oh well. 

So a few days before General Conference, all of Aimee's cousins (with their mommies and nanny ) came up to visit for a whole week. We got started on the fun right away since the weather was going to turn cold right after they arrived. The day we went to Farm Country, we also went up to Sundance and took some pictures (will post in next blog) and drove around, site seeing. It was a BUSY day for all of us. 
 
I think the kids enjoyed Farm Country. They were eager to feed the goats, and the little ones liked tasting the goat food too. 

Aimee being very excited about the goats



Amelia on the horse ride. 

Side note - let me tell you about that horse ride. They had the rudest girl working that thing. I mean, I can't totally blame her for not being enthusiastic about her job. There are hundreds of screaming, squealing kids trying to get on the horses all day. She has to scoop up the horse poop all day too. Not exactly glamourous. On top of the mean work lady, the other moms were rude too!! Carinn and Laura had all their kids waiting to go, and these other kids' moms just let them cut to the front and push past all of our kids. Ours had to wait a whole other turn before they could go. So when it came to their turn, they were more aggressive, and shoved their kids through. Which they totally shouldn't have had to do.  ANYWAY... 
 
Despite all that, Neal seemed to like the ride.

Addison waving to the crowd.


Our turn! Aimee was a smidge apprehensive at first, but got over it in about 2 seconds. 


Aimee was thrilled to be around baby Breanne (at first anyway, then she got... mean. But I will save that for another post)


Trying to get a shot of 5 kids under the age of 5, looking at the camera is pretty much impossible. 

No comments: