Aimee and I got to take a week-long trip to Florida to visit my mom and sister. It's just the two of them at home right now with my dad being in Iraq. My mom flew us out and so she could see Aimee and we could hang out with her. It was a really good trip! Aimee had TONS of fun - she kind of turned into a super spaz, I think she was just over stimulated - and spoiled. It took her a loooong time to unwind and go to sleep at night while we were there. I can't really blame her - we went to the zoo, Sea World, shopping, the pool, the beach, lots of restaurants... it was a busy trip for a baby!
Aimee loved feeding the dog, she thought that it was hilarious and Abby (the dog) became her new best friend.
This is at the petting zoo. That deer walked right up to Aimee, she totally jumped when she turned around and saw it!
Aimee was really interested in climbing into that deer's pool.
Petting goats.
Cute sleepy deer.
Nasty birds. They totally made Aimee nervous... I think mostly because of my reaction to them.
The best part of the zoo! Rafiki, the giraffe was out and about and for $1.00 you could feed him a tiny cracker. That is, if your kid doesn't try to eat it first (which Aimee tried to do).
Note giraffe lady in the background. She was kind of mean and NOT wearing a bra.
2 comments:
I took maddy to the zoo and she loved feeding the giraffes too!!! She has the same stuffed giraffe and was even a giraffe foe Halloween. She however didn't do too well at the petting zoo. Looks like you had tons of fun!
SO SUPER CUTE! I love it all! Your kid has character!
Post a Comment