Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch FHE

For FHE tonight, the Roney's let members from the ward come and pick pumpkins from their pumpkin patch. Greg got done with his test early tonight and so we all got to go together as a family - hooray! Aimee had a pretty good time - she wanted to carry her pumpkin the whole time, but couldn't walk while holding it. I am psyched about the holidays this year. Probably because Aimee is so much more aware now. Just this morning we were at Lowe's and Aimee was "ooing" at their massive Christmas decorations display. It's going to be great!


Overwhelmed?




This look (above AND below) says "sneeky"






Soooo heavy

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love all these pictures! Especially your family one--you are a beautiful family!

Marly C said...

She is just so adorable! I love her expressions. Great fam. pic!

Laura and David said...

cute!!!! wish we were there for that!

hillary and britton said...

Oh so cute! I love your family photo especially:) Hope Florida is treating you well.