Saturday, August 23, 2008

7 Things About Aimee

Kaleb has tagged Aimee and I think it said to post 7 things about her. Well, here it goes:


1. She has fat cheeks!

2. She isn't quite laughing, but she does this gasp/squeal thing when she smiles.


3. She loves her morning nap!


4. She likes to talk to her mom and dad.


5. She likes to complain to her mom and dad.


6. She likes to play "Ninja Baby" - Greg picks her up, and makes it look like she's running up the walls, around the furniture, and flying through the air.

7. She likes to kick her legs when she's excited.




Am I supposed to tag someone else now? Umm... then I tag Savannah!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

yes her fat cheeks are very decieving for her little skinny arms and legs.......

Jarom & Crystal said...

I love the cheeks!! What a fun post!