Thanks! Yes, sometimes she totally looks like Greg, other times she looks like me. Depends on her mood I think. We are doing great! I think we're adjusting to parenthood nicely. Definitely not sleeping as much... but that's ok!
I'm so glad you have a blog! It is so good to see what you are up to. And Aimee is adorable! And thanks for your honest insight into being a mommy. It makes it more realistic for those of us who are about to enter this stage. I am excited!
She is absolutely adorable! I am so glad that I got a chance to see her! How is her sleeping doing now? I went back and read your old posts and I saw that she seemed to be having some problems with sleeping. I hope it's worked itself out now.
BAYBA!!!! How I have missed you! Congrats on little Aimee... She is gorgeous! I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing so well!! Are you still in UT?... Take Care!!
Hi Gremily. Its jones. I was inspired to blog by you. your baby is the cutest lil person ever! (and half the size of both amy's and crystals) OK cool! I love you guys!
Hey I found your blog from Kara! It looks like your enjoying being a mommy:) I think she looks just like you! It will be nice to keep in touch! CONGRATS on the cutie!!
8 comments:
She is too cute! Looks like both of you I think :) How are u guys doing?
Thanks! Yes, sometimes she totally looks like Greg, other times she looks like me. Depends on her mood I think.
We are doing great! I think we're adjusting to parenthood nicely. Definitely not sleeping as much... but that's ok!
I'm so glad you have a blog! It is so good to see what you are up to. And Aimee is adorable! And thanks for your honest insight into being a mommy. It makes it more realistic for those of us who are about to enter this stage. I am excited!
She is absolutely adorable! I am so glad that I got a chance to see her! How is her sleeping doing now? I went back and read your old posts and I saw that she seemed to be having some problems with sleeping. I hope it's worked itself out now.
BAYBA!!!! How I have missed you! Congrats on little Aimee... She is gorgeous! I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing so well!! Are you still in UT?... Take Care!!
she is so cute. did you get the shoes I sent???
Hi Gremily. Its jones. I was inspired to blog by you. your baby is the cutest lil person ever! (and half the size of both amy's and crystals) OK cool! I love you guys!
Hey I found your blog from Kara! It looks like your enjoying being a mommy:) I think she looks just like you! It will be nice to keep in touch! CONGRATS on the cutie!!
Post a Comment