Emily said I could blog about the sports events. We took Aimee to her first Angels game. We went with the Whitaker family and Ryan. The weather was really nice and clear, but the Angels lost. It was fun though because we got to see a couple of home runs in our seating section (center field). A couple of funny things that happened: 1. A lady came from a section away to ask us how old Aimee was and to tell us how cute she is. 2. There was a large group of small children in the row directly in front of us. They all gathered around and stared at Aimee and she did her jitter critter tricks for them. They loved it. 3. There was an Anna Nicole Smith look alike a few rows in front of us. She wasn't
Monday, September 1, 2008
Angel Game
Emily said I could blog about the sports events. We took Aimee to her first Angels game. We went with the Whitaker family and Ryan. The weather was really nice and clear, but the Angels lost. It was fun though because we got to see a couple of home runs in our seating section (center field). A couple of funny things that happened: 1. A lady came from a section away to ask us how old Aimee was and to tell us how cute she is. 2. There was a large group of small children in the row directly in front of us. They all gathered around and stared at Aimee and she did her jitter critter tricks for them. They loved it. 3. There was an Anna Nicole Smith look alike a few rows in front of us. She wasn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love those big eyes! Too Cute!
I'm sorry I missed anna nicole
She definitely was the hit of the party...you B-fields make cute babies.
Your baby girl is absolutely adorable. It is so nice to hear from you, its been ages. I am so glad that you are so happy and doing so well. I am so stoked for our baby girl to come.
Post a Comment